Category: Community

New Adventures in Web Design Conference 2013 – Part Two

My previous blog was the beginning of a two part blog on my recent travels to the New Adventures in Web Design Conference in Nottingham. As expected, the speakers were fantastic and I felt that it was worth sharing their wise words with all those that were not fortunate enough to be there. Jon Tan:

Read More

New Adventures in Web Design Conference 2013 – Part One

I recently had the fantastic opportunity of attending my third New Adventures in Web Design Conference, in Nottingham. This conference holds a special little place in my heart as it was the first design related conference I had attended back in 2011. As always the line up was brilliant and I was excited to hear what

Read More

Magma Digital Sponsors and Attends the PHP Benelux 2013 Conference

Once again, the Magma Digital team were out in force as three of our PHP Developers (Jeremy, Adrian and Alan) travelled to Antwerp, Belgium to attend the PHP Benelux 2013 Conference. Like several other PHP conferences (for example, PHP North West), the organisation and planning was led by their local PHP community for their  members and the wider international

Read More

TEDx Salford

The TEDx Conference in Salford on 21st October 2012, was my first experience of TEDx offline. I’ve seen a few of the talks online but getting to see the speakers in person is something completely different. TEDx had 15 speakers in one day, for me this is quite a lot, especially with the variety of

Read More

Our time at #BrightonSEO

With tickets being snapped up in under an hour, Brighton SEO is the place to be for anyone working in or with SEO. Magma Digital were delighted to have had the opportunity to attend the event with 1698 others all wanting to know more about SEO and the world of marketing. What is SEO? SEO stands

Read More

Magma Digital at the Preston Guild Cake City Challenge 2012 #SquareFood

The team at Magma Digital Ltd strongly believe in supporting the communities we are involved in. As a Preston based company we had the pleasure of being involved in our first Preston Guild celebrations which are also the first since Preston was granted city status in 2002. The Preston Guild gives everyone an opportunity to get involved and to

Read More