Magma is always searching for motivated, passionate and exceptional individuals to join our team. We work with modern (PSR-7) compliant PHP frameworks and provide career opportunities for software engineers and technical project managers within a supported team environment.
Established in 1999, by Jeremy and Priscilla Coates based in Chorley, Lancashire – Magma are co-creators!
We co-create with our customers because we work together with them to specifically build on their business dreams relating to software, new technology onboarding, and leadership & organisation development.
What we do:
- Develop new software and improve your existing software
- Generate engagement and on-boarding of Industry 4.0 and new technologies into your organisation
- Facilitate leaders and organisations to deliver change at all levels and organisation development
We work with emerging leaders and leaders of organisations to develop themselves and their organisation through a focus on excellence, through technology, people and process – join us and add this dimension to your career journey.
How do we do this:
- Our Software Engineer teams that build new software and improve existing legacy software
- Our Consultants advise organisation managers, leaders and boards on technology, people and process
- We produce software products that are designed to meet your specific business/organisational needs
We work with all sizes of organisations and have vast experience with the SME market; as well as with larger organisations, managing multi-million-pound change programmes and million-pound software projects.
A career at Magma within the development team often leads to individuals developing strong technical specialisms. We pride ourselves on the diverse challenges that our projects offer, due to our broad range of clients and their requirements. Working with Magma provides individuals with encouragement, engaging feedback cycles and resources helping develop your skills, with regular peer mentoring, reviews and opportunities to attend conferences, training and complete accredited courses.
As a company, we founded the PHPNW user group in Manchester, and we are the driving force, for the last decade, in the planning and running of the PHPNW Conference hosting over 400 engineers in one weekend in October every year. Our commitment to continuous learning is clear for all to see.
Career Opportunities include:
- Conference and training attendance
- Flexible working hours to accommodate commuting
- Professional development mentoring
- Team building
- Company-wide laptop scheme
- Private medical insurance
Request a callback.
Would you like to speak to one of our team? Just fill out the form below to submit your details and preferred method of contact and we’ll get back to you very soon.
You’re also very welcome to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.