- Job Success For Our 17 Year Old Web Developer Apprentice!
- The Lancashire Business View Red Rose Awards 2014
- International Women’s Day – Celebrating the Achievements of Women
- 75% of Mergers and Acquisitions Fail Due to Unsuccessful Software System Integration
- Is Legacy Code limiting your Business Growth?
We’ve just taken on a new member of staff Rachel Williams as a designer / coach. This action should help out lots round here – things have been way too busy for a long while (hence the scarcity of blog entries!). Welcome aboard Rachel.
Her role is partly design (especially web design) based and partly as a business / life coach and so it’s not the usual skill mix you’d find in a single person. However find that person we did, as Rachel is a fully qualified life coach and has done quite a bit of design work – she’s now got to learn how we do things (HTML templating with XTemplate! ). Hopefully there’ll be many new developments as things get settled in.